What does it take to make your workouts and golf game 18STRONG? Join us as Liam Mucklow shares his expertise in the world of club-fitting and golf instruction. Liam gives us an in inside look at his 26,000 square ft. facility, The Golf Lab, in Toronto, Canada.
Liam is one of the premiere golf instructors in the world with an expertise in club-fitting, Trackman, Aimpoint Golf and the TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) model of assessing and training the body as well as the swing.
You Can Subscribe to the 18STRONG Podcast on iTunes by clicking the button below:
Liam Mucklow’s Background
- 2014 PGA of Ontario and PGA of Canada’s Teacher of the Year
- Founder of The Golf Lab in Toronto, Canada
- Teaches for TPI, Aimpoint Golf, and Trackman University
- International Speaker for several golf organizations
- Spent several years on the World Long Drive Tour
Highlights from this Episode
- Liam answers several questions on the topic of club fitting.
- Who should be fit for clubs? high handicappers, low handicappers, all of the above?
- What are the most important factors to look at when going in for a club fitting?
- Liam defines some of the terms that you should know as a golfer, especially if you are looking to get fit for clubs.
- Liam walks us through The Golf Lab’s process of evaluation and what the facility has to offer (see the video above to get a glimpse inside this amazing facility)
- Liam dives into ball fitting and what the real difference is between the top end golf balls.
- We discuss the topic of “quantifiable improvement” and why it is so important that you implement this into any training program, whether it be skilled related or fitness related.
CaddyShack or Happy Gillmore?
What are you excited about in your near future?
The new “green grass” location of the Golf Lab at Diamondback Golf Club.
Where to Find Liam:
The Golf Lab:
- Website: The Golf Lab
- Twitter: @The_Golf_Lab
- Facebook: The Golf Lab
- Website: Mucklow Golf:
- Twitter: @MucklowGolf
- Facebook: Mucklow Golf