What does it take to make your workouts and golf game 18STRONG? Join us as Andrew Fischer (“Fish”) shares his expertise in the world of golf fitness, and gives us an in inside look at his time working with Bubba Watson, and what he does with his golfers.
Fish has a unique approach working with his clients, wearing many hats of expertise including nutrition, fitness, massage, and swing instruction. Fish also uses technology to his advantage, being able to work with students all over the world through the web and video capture apps.
You Can Subscribe to the 18STRONG Podcast on iTunes by clicking the button below:
Andrew Fischer’s Background
- Went from Living in his car to working with Bubba Watson
- Worked with Bubba for 5 years
- Owner of FishFit
- Living and working out of Scottsdale, Arizona
- Personal trainer, massage therapist, nutritionist, golf coach
Highlights from this Episode
- Fish tells his story about how he went from living in his car traveling to tour events to working with 2 time Masters Champion Bubba Watson
- How guys like Bubba and Rickie can hit a drive as far as they do and be as skinny as they are.
- Fish discusses what he and Bubba concentrated on in his workouts and fitness regimen
- We discuss the trend of golf instructors learning more about the body and fitness instructors learning more about the swing
- Fish’s favorite Bubba Watson story
What are you most excited about?
- Fish is excited about his new venture into working with more golfers and getting away from the rigors of traveling with the tour.
- He is especially intrigued with technology and his ability to work with students all over the world via platforms like Ubersense
Where to Find “Fish”
Other Links Mentioned
Articles featuring Fish: