Good Friday morning!
If you missed it, our great Crew rocked the LIVE CREW & A call yesterday. Look for the replay later today…you won’t be disappointed.
It’s nutrition “hack” (remember, it’s a hack, not a shortcut) day … and I’ve got a tip that will give you a major payoff both right now and into the future.
But first, I need to start with a big question:
When you sit down to eat, do you pay attention to your food and how your body feels while you’re eating?
Or…are you chowing down in front of the TV or while scrolling your phone/computer? Believe me, it’s easy to do.
Paying attention to how you fuel your body – and being INTENTIONAL about your food choices – can seriously transform your results.
By being intentional, I mean paying attention to:
- Where your food comes from.
- How you prepare and serve it.
- What it tastes like and how satisfying it is (every bite).
- How it makes you feel after you eat it.
You wanna hear some bat**** crazy?
According to a government study, the average person spends 2½ hours a day eating!
BUT what’s even more odd…for more than half of that time, we’re not paying attention to what we’re doing – we’re watching TV, working, on our phones, reading, etc.
More than HALF.
The problem with that is that being intentional helps you figure out which foods are working FOR YOU or AGAINST YOU.
By that I mean, meals that keep you feeling fuller, longer … or make you feel bloated, blah, tired, and/or hungry two hours later (yes, I’m looking at you Chinese food).
Here’s what I want you to do: For the next few days, really pay attention to your food.
- Before you eat, think about where the food came from and how it was prepared.
- Take a moment to think about what purpose it is serving for your body, health, and goals.
- Taste and enjoy every bite.
- Notice if/when you feel full or satisfied.
- Note how you feel 1-2 hours later.
You might be (you will be!) surprised at what you discover.
Your #1 Fan,
PS – Just a reminder – the 18STRONG Membership is open, and currently free for your first seven days. If you’re ready for real results and want to know how we can help, we’ll see you on the inside.