This week I continue the live via Facebook route for the podcast talking with the founder of the Nutritional Coaching Institute, Jason Phillips.
We talk on his new quarantine routine, the caution we should take on overloading with high-intensity workouts during the lockdown, what his nutrition looks like and how to be more relaxed with your diet, what led to the founding of NCI, and his new audiobook Nutritional Coaching Secrets.
He also answers questions from the 18Strong community like what coaches he is working with personally and who he would point to as his mentor/inspiration.
Highlights from this Episode
- What his day to day looks like now and how he says he has worked harder in the last month staying connected to and keeping up with clients than he ever has before.
- He talks on the caution that we should take with this extra time we find ourselves with at home and how with all of these workouts coming to an online or virtual platform it is more possible than ever to overload yourself with high-intensity training and injury yourself.
- We talk about his nutrition doing the quarantine and how it has been affected, but also how he has been able to stick to a schedule/diet that allows him to be flexible and relaxed in terms of food options.
- What led him from coaching clients and individuals to finally deciding to go into coaching coaches and starting NCI with the mission of reaching a billion people, and what NCI has looked like over the years to what it is today
- We talk about the launch of his latest audiobook Nutrition Coaching Secrets where he talks on how he built his nutrition coaching business and the core foundations of where he succeeds with his clients like the business triangle of awareness.
- He answers questions from the 18Strong community like what coaches he is working with personally and who he would point to as his mentor/inspiration.
Follow Jason at:
Check out his latest audiobook here
LINKSOUL: For your 20% discount on LINKSOUL gear, go to 18strong.com/linksoul or click the logo below.